Here’s what members say…
MEDFA’s membership includes community economic development directors, public officials, developers, attorneys and financial professionals from across the state. With the intent of fostering economic growth in the State of Missouri, MEDFA provides its members with opportunities for professional dialogue, education and exchange of information.
- MEDFA Membership Benefits Effective representation with the Missouri General Assembly
- Annual conference with workshops on current economic development financing issues
- MEDFA member website to provide updated information and links to other helpful resources (www.medfa.com)
- Exclusive, members-only section on MEDFA website for legislative updates and other information resources
- Discount on all events hosted by the Council of Development Finance Agencies including, through a partnership with MEDFA, two educational conferences per year
- Opportunities to network with government officials and economic development professionals throughout the State
- Opportunity to post your company’s or city’s news on MEDFA web site and social media sites.
- Opportunity to advertise your company/firm/organization on the MEDFA web site.
- Member of the week to be highlighted on MEDFA’s social media networks
- Membership in a growing organization of municipalities and individuals interested in the implementation of responsible economic development financing programs in their communities
MEDFA Dues Structures
- Ex-officio Member (any elected or appointed official of a local taxing district) – $25.00/yr.
Public Sector Members are those representing cities, counties, or other public entities. Dues structure based on population as follows:
- Under 10,000 – $275.00
- 10,000-24,000 – $330.00
- 25,000-49,000 – $550.00
- 50,000-99,000 – $1,100.00
- 100,000 and up – $1,650.00
- Non-Municipal, Not-for-Profit Members – $275.00/yr.
- Private Sector Members – $1000.00/yr.
Sole Practitioner Members are individual economic development professionals who operate as advisors and consultants to local, state, or regional public or not-for-profit entities on either a full-time or part-time basis but are not paid employees of such entities. The Board of Directors of MEDFA will retain the right to make a determination (if necessary) as to whether or not a person meets the requirements for this category of membership.- $220/yr.
One membership fee includes unlimited individual memberships from the same organization.
MEDFA’s memberships are for the calendar year of January 1-December 31.
Make Checks Payable To: Missouri Economic Development Financing Association
Submit This Form and mail Check with Applicable Dues Amount to:
Jill Quinn, Program Consultant
Missouri Economic Development Financing Association, Inc.
1100 Walnut, Suite 1700
Kansas City, Missouri 64106
Phone: (816) 691-2120 Fax: (816) 691-2170