Benefits of Membership
Representation in the Missouri General Assembly
Opportunities to meet and network with Missouri elected officials and economic development professionals
Annual conference to discuss economic development financing program benefits and challenges
Annual awards honoring individuals, companies, and projects that make a significant contribution to economic development in Missouri
Virtual tours showcasing projects around the state of Missouri that have used public incentives
Legislative updates from MEDFA’s lobbyist
Membership in a supportive state-wide organization of municipalities, developers, and business professionals interested in the responsible use of public financing programs
One annual membership fee covers all individuals from the same member organization
Annual Membership Fees
MEDFA memberships are for the calendar year of January 1-December 31.
Municipalities, Counties, & Public Entities:
- Population under 10,000 – $275.00
- Population between 10,000-24,000 – $330.00
- Population between 25,000-49,000 – $550.00
- Population between 50,000-99,000 – $1,100.00
- Population of 100,000 and up – $1,650.00
Elected or Appointed Officials:
- Ex-officio Membership (any elected or appointed official of a local taxing district) – $25.00/yr.
Not-for-Profit and Business Memberships:
- Not-for-Profit Membership – $275.00/yr.
- Business Membership – $1000.00/yr.
Sole Practitioner Membership:
- Individual economic development professionals – $220/yr. (Must operate as advisors and consultants to local, state, or regional public or not-for-profit entities on either a full-time or part-time basis but are not paid employees of such entities. The Board of Directors of MEDFA will retain the right to make a determination (if necessary) as to whether or not a person meets the requirements for this category of membership.)
Ready to join?
Please submit the application above and mail a check with applicable fees to:
Jill Quinn, Program Consultant
Missouri Economic Development Financing Association
300 Wyandotte, Suite 400, Kansas City, MO 64105
Phone: (816) 691-2120 Fax: (816) 691-2170
Make checks payable to: Missouri Economic Development Financing Association